LC King Made in USA Landon Barn Coat - Brown
BRAND: LC King
SIZES: XS - 2XL
PLEASE SEE SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING
SHELL: 100% Cotton Duck (12 oz) by Mount Vernon Mills (Trion, GA).
LINING: Blanked Body Lining (100% Polyester), Diamond Quilted Poly Lined Sleeves.
Shipping within the U.S.
- Item will be shipped via UPS Ground within 1 Business Day*.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping - any size order, anywhere in the Continental United States.
- FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders over $99.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO addresses due to UPS regulations.
* Orders placed before 11:00 a.m. EST are usually processed and shipped on the same day (Monday through Friday). Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. EST are processed and shipped the next business day. Exceptions may include the busy Christmas season and the Tuesday after a 3-day weekend.
- International Orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING - we charge a fixed shipping cost, regardless of the order size.
- We ship most international orders via USPS. You can choose Economy w/Tracking, Priority Mail International or Express Mail International.
FREE SHIPPING within USA
LC King Blanket Lined Barn Coat. 100% American Made.
LC King Mfg is the oldest cut-and-sew factory in the USA. Est. 1913.
Giv’in a damn since 1913, LC King barn jacket is almost as old. The barn jacket was a staple for Landon seeing a need for a durable and warm jacket that could withstand the rigors of tracking quail or a long day at the farm. Winter after winter this design has proven itself to be effective in a wide range of temperatures and environments.
"True to Fit and Built to Last"
Over 100 years of Style and Character made in America.
These jackets have been built to last, and just like your grandfather’s old L.C. King Jacket, this one looks and performs a lot like his. It looks a lot like his grandfather! We brought back signature details and rebuilt this icon to perform better in the field and at work.
100% American Made.
For over a century, it has been one of the King Family goals to create garments that are "hard-working" and durable so that they will outlast the rest.
This barn coat features Reshaped armhole, collar and shoulder with 2 needle stitching on shoulders, armhole, and down sleeve for improve shape, movement and durability. The warm blanket lining adds excellent insulation value while remaining breathable.
FABRIC - 12 oz American Made 100% Cotton Duck.
Proudly made in the USA from 100% cotton duck cloth by our friends at Mount Vernon Mills in Trion, GA. They’ve been making quality cotton duck cloth since 1847.
Our Low and Slow in House “Worn Wash” for Softness.
This barn coat has been pre-washed in a light enzyme wash which pre-shrinks as well as giving it a well-worn appearance and extra soft feel.
Machine washable / Garment Care >
LC King Lined Barn Coat. Made in America Since 1913.
100% Cotton Duck Cloth (12 oz) by Mount Vernon Mills (Trion, GA).
Canteen Blanket Lining (100% Polyester).
Diamond Quilted Poly Lined Sleeves.
Signature 1913 L.C. King shank down the center front and sleeves.
Signature red zipper under the right chest pocket flap.
Reshaped Armhole, Collar and Shoulder with 2 Needle Stitching on Shoulders, Armhole, and down Sleeve for improve Shape, Movement and Durability.
Increased Bottom Pockets.
Reinforced pockets with rivets.
Inside patch pocket.
Gusset at the Sleeve Cuff with Signature.
Made in USA by L.C. King Manufacturing Co.
"For over a century, it has been one of the King Family goals to create garments that are "hard-working" and durable so that they will outlast the rest..."
Built by Kings in Bristol, TN. USA. Givin' a damn since 1913.
The garments have been wear tested as dependable by 4 generations of the King family. Strength & Durability built into each garment represent our respect for the customer we serve and our goal to exceed their expectations.
Regular Price $225.00
Handmade in Bristol, Tenn. since 1913.
The oldest cut and sew factory in the USA. Over 100 years of Style & Character made in America.
Made in the USA by L.C. King Mfg. Co. (Bristol, Tennessee).