Rothco G.I. Type Large Alice Pack features 3 large vented outside pockets, padded kidney pad, and shoulder straps, waterproof lining, and accessory loops. ALICE stands for All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment system and was adopted by the United States Army in the 1960s to help soldiers carry large heavy packs. Measuring 22" x 20" x 19", the Large Alice Pack comes with a Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame.
- The Classic Military Style ALICE Backpack Is Made To Military Specifications
- The Spacious Backpack Measures 22" X 20" X 19" And Is Ideal For Military Personnel, Camping And Hiking
- Large Main Compartment With 3 Outside Vented Pockets Provide Ample Storage
- Waterproof Lining Helps Protect The Contents Of The Alice Pack
- Kidney Pad And Shoulder Straps (With Frame) Assist In Weight Distribution Of The Pack And Enhance Comfort
- Heavy Duty Frame (Where Applicable)
- Accessory Loops For Additional Storage