A classic M-65 Field Jacket made by the Valley Apparel factories from the beginning. Often copied but never the same as the real original Mil-Spec M-65 made by Valley Apparel LLC. The Valley M-65 Field Coat is made just as it has been for over 40 years and to the same standards that has made it one of the most trusted Military Jackets in history.
The Valley Apparel M-65 Jacket is made of the Highest Quality Materials and Workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. The outershell is a super fabric called NYCO Sateen (50% Nylon / 50% Cotton), which is abrasive resistant, water resistant and wind resistant. Features include the classic bi-swing back (for ease of motion), waist, hood and bottom hem drawcords, 4 flap pockets at front, 2 internal chest pockets (right pocket with Zip), a hood accessible through Zipper in the collar that offers additional protection, and buttons on the inside to accommodate a Liner attachment (sold separately) for added warmth. The Valley Apparel M-65 Field Coat also utilizes the classic real Brass front Zipper insuring top performance.
Valley Apparel LLC has actually been making Outerwear and Apparel for the US Armed Forces for over 55 years. Valley Apparel is also one of the largest domestic USA suppliers of Outerwear to foreign Militaries friendly and approved by the US government for export. Official US Military Manufacturer. CAGE code 1SSG5.
- M-65 Coat, Cold Weather, Man's Field;
- SHELL (Mil-Spec NYCO Sateen): 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton (abrasive, water and wind resistant);
- LINING: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton;
- 4 flap pockets at front, 2 internal chest pockets (right pocket with Zip);
- Bi-Swing back permits free range of movement;
- Buttons on the inside to accommodate a Liner attachment (sold separately) for added warmth;
- Waist, hood and bottom hem drawcords;
- Heavy Brass Zippered front closure with snap fasteners;
- Concealed hood;
- WITHOUT REMOVABLE BUTTON-IN QUILTED LINER (sold separately);
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle;