Valley Apparel CWU 45/P Flight Jacket - Black
BRAND: Valley Apparel
SIZES: S, M,
PLEASE SEE SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING
SHELL: 100% Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin. LINING: 100% Nylon Flight.
INTERLINING: Polyester Batting
Shipping within the U.S.
- Item will be shipped via UPS Ground within 1 Business Day*.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping - any size order, anywhere in the Continental United States.
- FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders over $99.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO addresses due to UPS regulations.
* Orders placed before 11:00 a.m. EST are usually processed and shipped on the same day (Monday through Friday). Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. EST are processed and shipped the next business day. Exceptions may include the busy Christmas season and the Tuesday after a 3-day weekend.
- International Orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING - we charge a fixed shipping cost, regardless of the order size.
- We ship most international orders via USPS. You can choose Economy w/Tracking, Priority Mail International or Express Mail International.
SALE Regular Price $175.00
FREE SHIPPING within USA
US Air Force CWU 45/P Flight Jacket. Made in the USA by Valley Apparel*. CWU 45/P flight jacket is an advanced version derived of the original MA-1 bomber jacket that was originally designed for the American military during the 1950s. CWU stands for "Cold Weather Uniform". Perfect for pilots, aviation lovers, those who want to look like a pilot and those who just love them. The Valley Apparel CWU 45-P Nylon Fight Jacket is the winter flight jacket style for the US Air Force. The Valley Apparel CWU 45-P is made to keep you both warm and dry in any condition with its Military Grade Nylon and interlining. The front pockets allow for easy storage, with a special flap and hook and loop closure to insure your valuables stay secure as well as protected from the elements. Another special feature is the classic removable badge patch on the front. The Valley Apparel CWU 45/P is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the US Military.
This workhorse is made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above). Authentic military bomber jacket.
Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above). Temperature Rated to 20 °F (−7°C).
* Valley Apparel LLC is one of the USA’s premier suppliers of Outerwear to not only the USA Military but to Militaries all over the world. Valley Apparel is also one of the largest domestic USA suppliers of Outerwear to foreign Militaries friendly and approved by the US government for export. Official US Military Manufacturer. CAGE code 1SSG5.
U.S. Air Force CWU 45/P made in the USA by the factory that first started making Outerwear and Apparel for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec Outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces. Get your CWU 45/P from the company that has been making Outerwear for the U.S. Armed Forces for over 55 years.
Made in the USA by Valley Apparel LLC (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5).
US Air Force CWU 45/P Flight Jacket / Made in USA;
Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin Outer Shell;
100% Nylon Flight lining & Polyester batting interlining;
Made for use in Cold Weather Climates (20 degrees F and above);
Front Zipper closure with storm flap;
Knit cuffs and waistband;
Signature Zippered utility/pencil pocket;
Double Pull Tab on Heavy Duty Zipper;
Valley Apparel removable logo patch;
Inside (Left) Chest Pocket;
Fully lined, double-stitched front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure;
Made in USA by Valley Apparel LLC (Official US Military Manufacturer).
Get your MA-1, N3-B, 45/P from the company that has been making them for over 50 years and still one of Americas largest outerwear suppliers to the US Military.
CLEARANCE SALE. Limited Stock!