Valley Apparel M-65 Field Jacket - Black
BRAND: Valley Apparel
SIZES: XS - 2XL
PLEASE SEE SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING
Shipping within the U.S.
- Item will be shipped via UPS Ground within 1 Business Day*.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping - any size order, anywhere in the Continental United States.
- FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders over $99.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO addresses due to UPS regulations.
* Orders placed before 11:00 a.m. EST are usually processed and shipped on the same day (Monday through Friday). Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. EST are processed and shipped the next business day. Exceptions may include the busy Christmas season and the Tuesday after a 3-day weekend.
- International Orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING - we charge a fixed shipping cost, regardless of the order size.
- We ship most international orders via USPS. You can choose Economy w/Tracking, Priority Mail International or Express Mail International.
SALE Regular Price $150.00
Get your MA-1, N3-B, 45/P from the company that has been making them for over 50 years and still one of Americas largest outerwear suppliers to the US Military.
CLEARANCE SALE. Limited Stock!
SHELL: Mil-Spec NYCO Sateen: 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton (abrasive, water and wind resistant). LINING: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton.
The Valley Apparel M-65 Field Coat is made just as it has been for over 40 years and to the same standards that has made it one of the most trusted Military Jackets in history. Often copied but never the same as the real original Mil-Spec M-65 made by Valley Apparel LLC.
Made by Valley Apparel LLC (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5). Imported.
A classic M-65 Field Jacket made by the Valley Apparel factories from the beginning. Often copied but never the same as the real original Mil-Spec M-65 made by Valley Apparel LLC. The Valley M-65 Field Coat is made just as it has been for over 40 years and to the same standards that has made it one of the most trusted Military Jackets in history.
The Valley Apparel M-65 Jacket is made of the Highest Quality Materials and Workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. The outershell is a super fabric called NYCO Sateen (50% Nylon / 50% Cotton), which is abrasive resistant, water resistant and wind resistant. Features include the classic bi-swing back (for ease of motion), waist, hood and bottom hem drawcords, 4 flap pockets at front, 2 internal chest pockets (right pocket with Zip), a hood accessible through Zipper in the collar that offers additional protection, and buttons on the inside to accommodate a Liner attachment (sold separately) for added warmth. The Valley Apparel M-65 Field Coat also utilizes the classic real Brass front Zipper insuring top performance.
Valley Apparel LLC has actually been making Outerwear and Apparel for the US Armed Forces for over 55 years. Valley Apparel is also one of the largest domestic USA suppliers of Outerwear to foreign Militaries friendly and approved by the US government for export. Official US Military Manufacturer. CAGE code 1SSG5.
M-65 Coat, Cold Weather, Man's Field;
SHELL (Mil-Spec NYCO Sateen): 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton (abrasive, water and wind resistant);
LINING: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton;
4 flap pockets at front, 2 internal chest pockets (right pocket with Zip);
Bi-Swing back permits free range of movement;
Buttons on the inside to accommodate a Liner attachment (sold separately) for added warmth;
Waist, hood and bottom hem drawcords;
Heavy Brass Zippered front closure with snap fasteners;
WITHOUT REMOVABLE BUTTON-IN QUILTED LINER (sold separately);
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle;